Cellular and Molecular Biology Research
Watch the short film highlighting the opportunities for research in cellular and molecular biology at UNH. Learn more...
2013 Outstanding Advisor Award - Dr. Paul Tsang
As a professor of Molecular, Cellular, and Biomedical Sciences at UNH, Dr. Tsang has devoted his 24-year career to the success of his students. Learn more..
First Recipient of Thomas W. Haas Professorship is Named
Major in Genetics
Genetics is central to all aspects of the life sciences and is the branch of biology that deals with heredity, variation of genes among individuals in a population, and the expression and regulation of genes. It is also one of the fastest growing and most exciting areas of biology! Learn more >>>
Faces of MCBS
- MCBS Fall 2014 Seminar Series - Dr. Lauren O'Connell, Harvard University, Oct. 20th, Rudman G89, 4:10 p.m.
- MCBS Graduate Seminar - Meghan Hartwick, Oct. 21st, Rudman G89, 12:40 p.m.
- MCBS Graduate Seminar - Yuanya Cao, Oct. 23rd, Rudman G89, 12:40 p.m.
- MCBS Fall 2014 Seminar Series - Dr. Stephen Jones, Oct. 27th, Rudman G89, 4:10 p.m.
- MCBS Graduate Seminar - Garrett Gleeson, Oct. 28th, Rudman G89, 12:40 p.m.