Cellular and Molecular Biology Research
Watch the short film highlighting the opportunities for research in cellular and molecular biology at UNH. Learn more...
2013 Outstanding Advisor Award - Dr. Paul Tsang
As a professor of Molecular, Cellular, and Biomedical Sciences at UNH, Dr. Tsang has devoted his 24-year career to the success of his students. Learn more..
First Recipient of Thomas W. Haas Professorship is Named
Major in Genetics
Genetics is central to all aspects of the life sciences and is the branch of biology that deals with heredity, variation of genes among individuals in a population, and the expression and regulation of genes. It is also one of the fastest growing and most exciting areas of biology! Learn more >>>
Faces of MCBS
- MCBS 2014 Seminar - Stacia Sower, April 14th, James G46,
- MCBS Grad Seminar - Alex Wied, April 15th, 8:30 a.m., Rudman G89
- MCBS Grad Seminar - Garrett Gleason, April 15th, Rudman G89, 12:40 p.m.
- MCBS Grad Seminar - Teal Furnholm, Ph.D. Defense, April 16th, Rudman G89, 12:10 p.m.
- MCBS Grad Seminar - Sue Fontaine, April 17th, Rudman G89, 12:40 p.m.